Photophysics of Schiff Bases: Theoretical Study of Salicylidene Methylamine
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 18, pages 4287–4294, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Jankowska, J., Rode, M. F., Sadlej, J. and Sobolewski, A. L. (2012), Photophysics of Schiff Bases: Theoretical Study of Salicylidene Methylamine. ChemPhysChem, 13: 4287–4294. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200560
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Science Centre of Poland. Grant Number: 2011/01/M/ST2/00561
- European Social Fund. Grant Number: UDA-POKL.04.01.01-00-072/09-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!