Photophysics of Schiff Bases: Theoretical Study of Salicylidene Methylamine
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 18, pages 4287–4294, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Jankowska, J., Rode, M. F., Sadlej, J. and Sobolewski, A. L. (2012), Photophysics of Schiff Bases: Theoretical Study of Salicylidene Methylamine. ChemPhysChem, 13: 4287–4294. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200560
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Science Centre of Poland. Grant Number: 2011/01/M/ST2/00561
- European Social Fund. Grant Number: UDA-POKL.04.01.01-00-072/09-00
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.