A Spectroscopic and Computational Study of Propofol Dimers and Their Hydrated Clusters
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 17, pages 3819–3826, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
León, I., Millán, J., Castaño, F. and Fernández, J. A. (2012), A Spectroscopic and Computational Study of Propofol Dimers and Their Hydrated Clusters. ChemPhysChem, 13: 3819–3826. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200633
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Spanish ministry of Science and Innovation-MICINN. Grant Numbers: 2010/CSD2007-00013, CTQ2009-14364
- Gobierno de La Rioja. Grant Number: 2009/03
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.