Substituent Effects on Photosensitized Splitting of Thymine Cyclobutane Dimer by an Attached Indole
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 18, pages 4180–4185, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Tang, W., Zhou, H., Wang, J., Pan, C., Shi, J. and Song, Q. (2012), Substituent Effects on Photosensitized Splitting of Thymine Cyclobutane Dimer by an Attached Indole. ChemPhysChem, 13: 4180–4185. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200652
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20802003, 30870581
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100470823
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.