Role of Iron Carbonyls in the Inhibition of Oxygen Activation for the Oxidation of CO Catalyzed by Iron Oxide-Supported Gold
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 18, pages 4173–4179, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Jimenez-Lam, S. A., Martinez-Ramirez, Z., Santos-López, I. A., Handy, B. E., Cárdenas-Galindo, M. G. and Fierro-Gonzalez, J. C. (2012), Role of Iron Carbonyls in the Inhibition of Oxygen Activation for the Oxidation of CO Catalyzed by Iron Oxide-Supported Gold. ChemPhysChem, 13: 4173–4179. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200665
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: 61856
- Consejo de Ciencia y Tecnología del Estado de Guanajuato. Grant Numbers: FOMIX-GTO2007, 08-09-K662-117 A03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!