Role of Iron Carbonyls in the Inhibition of Oxygen Activation for the Oxidation of CO Catalyzed by Iron Oxide-Supported Gold
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 18, pages 4173–4179, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Jimenez-Lam, S. A., Martinez-Ramirez, Z., Santos-López, I. A., Handy, B. E., Cárdenas-Galindo, M. G. and Fierro-Gonzalez, J. C. (2012), Role of Iron Carbonyls in the Inhibition of Oxygen Activation for the Oxidation of CO Catalyzed by Iron Oxide-Supported Gold. ChemPhysChem, 13: 4173–4179. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200665
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: 61856
- Consejo de Ciencia y Tecnología del Estado de Guanajuato. Grant Numbers: FOMIX-GTO2007, 08-09-K662-117 A03
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.