ESPT=excited-state proton transfer, FRET=fluorescence resonance energy transfer, CTAC=cetyltrimethylammonium chloride, FCS=fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
Effect of NaCl on ESPT-Mediated FRET in a CTAC Micelle: A Femtosecond and FCS Study†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Aggregation of Small Molecules
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 788–796, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Mandal, A. K., Ghosh, S., Das, A. K., Mondal, T. and Bhattacharyya, K. (2013), Effect of NaCl on ESPT-Mediated FRET in a CTAC Micelle: A Femtosecond and FCS Study . ChemPhysChem, 14: 788–796. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200669
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- Department of Science and Technology, India
- J. C. Bose Fellowship
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!