ZIF: zeolitic imidazolate framework, ITO: indium tin oxide
(110)-Oriented ZIF-8 Thin Films on ITO with Controllable Thickness†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 140–144, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Hou, C., Xu, Q., Peng, J., Ji, Z. and Hu, X. (2013), (110)-Oriented ZIF-8 Thin Films on ITO with Controllable Thickness . ChemPhysChem, 14: 140–144. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200677
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075107, 21275124, 21275125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!