Towards a Spectroscopic and Theoretical Identification of the Isolated Building Blocks of the Benzene–Acetylene Cocrystal
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Aggregation of Small Molecules
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 837–846, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Böning, M., Stuhlmann, B., Engler, G., Busker, M., Häber, T., Tekin, A., Jansen, G. and Kleinermanns, K. (2013), Towards a Spectroscopic and Theoretical Identification of the Isolated Building Blocks of the Benzene–Acetylene Cocrystal. ChemPhysChem, 14: 837–846. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200701
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: FOR 618-TPD, FOR 618-TPE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!