Reversible Binding of Molecular Oxygen to Catecholate and Amidophenolate Complexes of SbV: Electronic and Steric Factors
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 17, pages 3773–3776, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Fukin, G. K., Baranov, E. V., Poddel'sky, A. I., Cherkasov, V. K. and Abakumov, G. A. (2012), Reversible Binding of Molecular Oxygen to Catecholate and Amidophenolate Complexes of SbV: Electronic and Steric Factors. ChemPhysChem, 13: 3773–3776. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200728
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 10-03-00921
- President of Russian Federation. Grant Numbers: NSh-1113.2012.3, MK-614.2011.3
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.