The Electrochemical Properties of Nanocomposite Films Obtained by Chemical In Situ Polymerization of Aniline and Carbon Nanostructures
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 116–124, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Plonska-Brzezinska, M. E., Breczko, J., Palys, B. and Echegoyen, L. (2013), The Electrochemical Properties of Nanocomposite Films Obtained by Chemical In Situ Polymerization of Aniline and Carbon Nanostructures. ChemPhysChem, 14: 116–124. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200759
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- NCN. Grant Numbers: 2011/01/B/ST5/06051, NN204396640
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AH-0033
- US NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1110967
- European Fund for Regional Development and National Fund—Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: POPW.01.03.00-20-034/09-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!