Formation and Properties of a Hybrid Organosilica with a p-Phenylene Vinylene Polymer Partially Grafted to the Walls
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 618–626, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Buaki-Sogo, M., de Miguel, M., Atienzar, P., Álvaro, M. and García, H. (2013), Formation and Properties of a Hybrid Organosilica with a p-Phenylene Vinylene Polymer Partially Grafted to the Walls. ChemPhysChem, 14: 618–626. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200763
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009-11587, CTQ2010-18671, CTQ2007-67805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!