Photoinduced Triplet–Triplet Energy Transfer in a 2-Ureido-4(1H)-Pyrimidinone-Bridged, Quadruply Hydrogen-Bonded Ferrocene–Fullerene Assembly
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 198–203, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Feng, K., Yu, M.-L., Wang, S.-M., Wang, G.-X., Tung, C.-H. and Wu, L.-Z. (2013), Photoinduced Triplet–Triplet Energy Transfer in a 2-Ureido-4(1H)-Pyrimidinone-Bridged, Quadruply Hydrogen-Bonded Ferrocene–Fullerene Assembly. ChemPhysChem, 14: 198–203. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200818
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB220008, 2013CB834505
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002108, 91027041, 21090343
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Bureau for Basic Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!