Eu2+ & Mn2+-Coactivated Ba3Gd(PO4)3 Orange-Yellow-Emitting Phosphor with Tunable Color Tone for UV-Excited White LEDs
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 192–197, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Guo, N., Lü, W., Jia, Y., Lv, W., Zhao, Q. and You, H. (2013), Eu2+ & Mn2+-Coactivated Ba3Gd(PO4)3 Orange-Yellow-Emitting Phosphor with Tunable Color Tone for UV-Excited White LEDs. ChemPhysChem, 14: 192–197. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200836
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20771098
- Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20921002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB935502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!