Eu2+ & Mn2+-Coactivated Ba3Gd(PO4)3 Orange-Yellow-Emitting Phosphor with Tunable Color Tone for UV-Excited White LEDs
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 192–197, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Guo, N., Lü, W., Jia, Y., Lv, W., Zhao, Q. and You, H. (2013), Eu2+ & Mn2+-Coactivated Ba3Gd(PO4)3 Orange-Yellow-Emitting Phosphor with Tunable Color Tone for UV-Excited White LEDs. ChemPhysChem, 14: 192–197. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200836
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20771098
- Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20921002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB935502
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.