MP2.5 and MP2.X: Approaching CCSD(T) Quality Description of Noncovalent Interaction at the Cost of a Single CCSD Iteration
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Aggregation of Small Molecules
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 698–707, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Sedlak, R., Riley, K. E., Řezáč, J., Pitoňák, M. and Hobza, P. (2013), MP2.5 and MP2.X: Approaching CCSD(T) Quality Description of Noncovalent Interaction at the Cost of a Single CCSD Iteration. ChemPhysChem, 14: 698–707. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200850
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P208/12/G016
- European Social Fund. Grant Number: 1.05/2.1.00/03/0058
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-0059-10
- Slovak Grant Agency VEGA. Grant Number: 1/0430/13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!