Threshold Collision-Induced Dissociation of Hydrated Magnesium: Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of the Binding Energies for Mg2+(H2O)x Complexes (x=2–10)
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Aggregation of Small Molecules
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 681–697, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Carl, D. R. and Armentrout, P. B. (2013), Threshold Collision-Induced Dissociation of Hydrated Magnesium: Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of the Binding Energies for Mg2+(H2O)x Complexes (x=2–10). ChemPhysChem, 14: 681–697. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200860
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1049580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!