Interstate Crossing-Induced Chemiexcitation as the Reason for the Chemiluminescence of Dioxetanones
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1071–1079, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Pinto da Silva, L. and Esteves da Silva, J. C. G. (2013), Interstate Crossing-Induced Chemiexcitation as the Reason for the Chemiluminescence of Dioxetanones. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1071–1079. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200872
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- Programa Operacional Temático Factores de Competitividade
- Fundo Comunitário Europeu
- FEDER. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI/71366/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!