Interstate Crossing-Induced Chemiexcitation as the Reason for the Chemiluminescence of Dioxetanones
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1071–1079, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Pinto da Silva, L. and Esteves da Silva, J. C. G. (2013), Interstate Crossing-Induced Chemiexcitation as the Reason for the Chemiluminescence of Dioxetanones. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1071–1079. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200872
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- Programa Operacional Temático Factores de Competitividade
- Fundo Comunitário Europeu
- FEDER. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI/71366/2006
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.