Environmentally Benign and Efficient Ag2S-ZnO Nanowires as Photoanodes for Solar Cells: Comparison with CdS-ZnO Nanowires
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 364–368, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, I. and Yong, K. (2013), Environmentally Benign and Efficient Ag2S-ZnO Nanowires as Photoanodes for Solar Cells: Comparison with CdS-ZnO Nanowires. ChemPhysChem, 14: 364–368. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200876
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2010-0009545
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: MOEHRD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!