Environmentally Benign and Efficient Ag2S-ZnO Nanowires as Photoanodes for Solar Cells: Comparison with CdS-ZnO Nanowires
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 364–368, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, I. and Yong, K. (2013), Environmentally Benign and Efficient Ag2S-ZnO Nanowires as Photoanodes for Solar Cells: Comparison with CdS-ZnO Nanowires. ChemPhysChem, 14: 364–368. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200876
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2010-0009545
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: MOEHRD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!