The Boron Conundrum: Which Principles Underlie the Formation of Large Hollow Boron Cages?
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 346–363, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Muya, J. T., Lijnen, E., Nguyen, M. T. and Ceulemans, A. (2013), The Boron Conundrum: Which Principles Underlie the Formation of Large Hollow Boron Cages?. ChemPhysChem, 14: 346–363. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200878
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- KULeuven Research Council
- Flemish Science Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!