Electrochemically Modified Carbon and Chromium Surfaces for AFM Imaging of Double-Strand DNA Interaction with Transposase Protein
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 338–345, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Esnault, C., Chénais, B., Casse, N., Delorme, N., Louarn, G. and Pilard, J.-F. (2013), Electrochemically Modified Carbon and Chromium Surfaces for AFM Imaging of Double-Strand DNA Interaction with Transposase Protein. ChemPhysChem, 14: 338–345. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200885
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Région Pays de la Loire
- University of Le Mans
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!