Surface-Tension-Confined Microfluidics and Their Applications
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 471–481, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
You, I., Yun, N. and Lee, H. (2013), Surface-Tension-Confined Microfluidics and Their Applications. ChemPhysChem, 14: 471–481. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200929
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- National Research Foundation of South Korea: World Class University Program. Grant Number: R31-10071
- Molecular-level Interface Research Center. Grant Number: 2012-0000909
- Development of Medical Technology by Interdisciplinary Research. Grant Number: 2012-0006085
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: A120170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!