Nuclear Flux Densities during a Model Pericyclic Reaction with Energies Well Above and Below the Potential Barrier
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ultrafast & Theoretical Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1397–1404, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Bredtmann, T., Kono, H., Manz, J., Nakamura, K. and Stemmle, C. (2013), Nuclear Flux Densities during a Model Pericyclic Reaction with Energies Well Above and Below the Potential Barrier. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1397–1404. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200943
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: Ma515/25-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!