These authors contributed equally to this work.
Competitive Bond Rupture in the Photodissociation of Bromoacetyl Chloride and 2- and 3-Bromopropionyl Chloride: Adiabatic versus Diabatic Dissociation
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 936–945, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, M.-Y., Tsai, P.-Y., Wei, Z.-R., Chao, M.-H., Zhang, B., Kasai, T. and Lin, K.-C. (2013), Competitive Bond Rupture in the Photodissociation of Bromoacetyl Chloride and 2- and 3-Bromopropionyl Chloride: Adiabatic versus Diabatic Dissociation. ChemPhysChem, 14: 936–945. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200957
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan
- National Taiwan University
- Ministry of Education
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 97-2113-M-002-010-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!