Native Biomolecules in the Gas Phase? The Case of Green Fluorescent Protein
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 929–935, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Frankevich, V., Barylyuk, K., Chingin, K., Nieckarz, R. and Zenobi, R. (2013), Native Biomolecules in the Gas Phase? The Case of Green Fluorescent Protein. ChemPhysChem, 14: 929–935. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200959
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- ETH Zürich. Grant Number: ETH-20 06–1
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020 124663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!