An Interference-Free Glucose Biosensor Based on an Anionic Redox Polymer-Mediated Enzymatic Oxidation of Glucose
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Photo- and Bioelectrochemistry
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2343–2347, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Deng, H., Shen, W. and Gao, Z. (2013), An Interference-Free Glucose Biosensor Based on an Anionic Redox Polymer-Mediated Enzymatic Oxidation of Glucose. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2343–2347. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200961
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!