Autoionization of Molecular Hydrogen: Where do the Fano Lineshapes Go?
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ultrafast & Theoretical Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1456–1463, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Palacios, A., Feist, J., González-Castrillo, A., Sanz-Vicario, J. L. and Martín, F. (2013), Autoionization of Molecular Hydrogen: Where do the Fano Lineshapes Go?. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1456–1463. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200974
- Issue online: 29 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: XCHEM 290853, MC-ITN CORINF, MC-RG ATTOTREND
- European COST Action. Grant Number: CM0702
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: FIS2010-15127, ACI2008-0777, CSD 2007-00010
- ERA-Chemistry. Grant Number: PIM2010EEC-00751
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!