Autoionization of Molecular Hydrogen: Where do the Fano Lineshapes Go?
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ultrafast & Theoretical Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1456–1463, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Palacios, A., Feist, J., González-Castrillo, A., Sanz-Vicario, J. L. and Martín, F. (2013), Autoionization of Molecular Hydrogen: Where do the Fano Lineshapes Go?. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1456–1463. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201200974
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: XCHEM 290853, MC-ITN CORINF, MC-RG ATTOTREND
- European COST Action. Grant Number: CM0702
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: FIS2010-15127, ACI2008-0777, CSD 2007-00010
- ERA-Chemistry. Grant Number: PIM2010EEC-00751
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.