Simulating Pump–Probe Photoelectron and Absorption Spectroscopy on the Attosecond Timescale with Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ultrafast & Theoretical Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1363–1376, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
De Giovannini, U., Brunetto, G., Castro, A., Walkenhorst, J. and Rubio, A. (2013), Simulating Pump–Probe Photoelectron and Absorption Spectroscopy on the Attosecond Timescale with Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1363–1376. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201007
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: ERC-2010-AdG-Proposal No. 267374, FIS2011-65702-C02-01, PIB2010US-00652
- ACI. Grant Number: ACI2009-1036
- Gobierno Vasco. Grant Number: IT-319-07
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: 280879-2 CRONOS CP-FP7, FP7-NMP-2008-SMALL-2, 228539
- CAPES Foundation
- Ministry of Education of Brazil. Grant Number: 2287/110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!