Understanding Photophysical Effects of Cucurbituril Encapsulation: A Model Study with Acridine Orange in the Gas Phase
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1138–1148, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Czar, M. F. and Jockusch, R. A. (2013), Understanding Photophysical Effects of Cucurbituril Encapsulation: A Model Study with Acridine Orange in the Gas Phase. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1138–1148. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201008
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Government of Ontario
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!