Theoretical Shaping of Femtosecond Laser Pulses for Ultrafast Molecular Photo-Dissociation with Control Techniques Based on Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ultrafast & Theoretical Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1488–1495, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Castro, A. (2013), Theoretical Shaping of Femtosecond Laser Pulses for Ultrafast Molecular Photo-Dissociation with Control Techniques Based on Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1488–1495. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201021
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: ID 280879, FIS2009-13364-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!