Attosecond Nuclear Dynamics in the Ammonia Cation: Relation between High-Harmonic and Photoelectron Spectroscopies
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ultrafast & Theoretical Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1445–1450, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Kraus, P. M. and Wörner, H. J. (2013), Attosecond Nuclear Dynamics in the Ammonia Cation: Relation between High-Harmonic and Photoelectron Spectroscopies. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1445–1450. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201022
- Issue online: 29 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PP00P2_128274
- ETH Zürich. Grant Number: ETH-33 10-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!