Unbiased Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting in Z-Scheme Device Using W/Mo-Doped BiVO4 and ZnxCd1−xSe
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Photo- and Bioelectrochemistry
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2277–2287, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Park, H. S., Lee, H. C., Leonard, K. C., Liu, G. and Bard, A. J. (2013), Unbiased Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting in Z-Scheme Device Using W/Mo-Doped BiVO4 and ZnxCd1−xSe. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2277–2287. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201044
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Samsung SAIT GRO Program
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0002219
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-0021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!