Optimizing the Acquisition and Analysis of Confocal Images for Quantitative Single-Mobile-Particle Detection
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 2476–2490, August 5, 2013
How to Cite
Friaa, O., Furukawa, M., Shamas-Din, A., Leber, B., Andrews, D. W. and Fradin, C. (2013), Optimizing the Acquisition and Analysis of Confocal Images for Quantitative Single-Mobile-Particle Detection. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2476–2490. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201047
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- CIHR. Grant Number: FRN86657
- Canada Research Chair
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!