Effect of Hydrogen on O2 Adsorption and Dissociation on a TiO2 Anatase (001) Surface
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 996–1002, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Wang, Z., Pan, C., Xiao, W. and Cho , K. (2013), Effect of Hydrogen on O2 Adsorption and Dissociation on a TiO2 Anatase (001) Surface. ChemPhysChem, 14: 996–1002. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201048
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- Chinese National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2009CB939705
- Chinese National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 10704058, 11275142
- Fundamental Research Fund for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2012202020212, R31-2010-000-10083-0
- Korea Research Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.