Moving on from F+H2: The More Challenging Reaction between Atomic Fluorine and Methylamine
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 896–899, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Feng, H., Sun, W., Xie, Y. and Schaefer, H. F. (2013), Moving on from F+H2: The More Challenging Reaction between Atomic Fluorine and Methylamine. ChemPhysChem, 14: 896–899. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201058
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences Division. Grant Number: DE-FG02-97-ER14748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!