13C-Detected Through-Bond Correlation Experiments for Protein Resonance Assignment by Ultra-Fast MAS Solid-State NMR
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: This issue contains a special section on NMR Spectroscopy
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 3131–3137, September 16, 2013
How to Cite
Barbet-Massin, E., Pell, A. J., Knight, M. J., Webber, A. L., Felli, I. C., Pierattelli, R., Emsley, L., Lesage, A. and Pintacuda, G. (2013), 13C-Detected Through-Bond Correlation Experiments for Protein Resonance Assignment by Ultra-Fast MAS Solid-State NMR. ChemPhysChem, 14: 3131–3137. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201201097
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR 08-BLAN-0035-01, 10-BLAN-713-01
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
- Egide. Grant Numbers: 22397RJ, 26000XF
- European Commission, EC. Grant Number: 261863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!