A Design Strategy for Motion Control Systems with Identical Binding Sites
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 500–504, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Peng, W.-T., Chang, Y.-C. and Chao, I. (2013), A Design Strategy for Motion Control Systems with Identical Binding Sites. ChemPhysChem, 14: 500–504. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300001
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- National Center for High-Performance Computing and the Academia Sinica Computing Center
- National Science Concil of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 97-2113M-001-018-MY3
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.