Enhanced Li Adsorption and Diffusion in Single-Walled Silicon Nanotubes: An ab Initio Study
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1161–1167, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Kulish, V. V., Ng, M.-F., Malyi, O. I., Wu, P. and Chen, Z. (2013), Enhanced Li Adsorption and Diffusion in Single-Walled Silicon Nanotubes: An ab Initio Study. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1161–1167. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300004
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Institute of High Performance Computing of A*STAR of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!