Surface Properties of Anatase TiO2 Nanowire Films Grown from a Fluoride-Containing Solution
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1676–1685, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Berger, T., Anta, J. A. and Morales-Flórez, V. (2013), Surface Properties of Anatase TiO2 Nanowire Films Grown from a Fluoride-Containing Solution. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1676–1685. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300024
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- MICINN. Grant Number: HOPE CSD2007-00007
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P09-FQM-04938
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.