X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy for Characterization of Bionanocomposite Functional Materials for Energy-Harvesting Technologies
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Photo- and Bioelectrochemistry
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 2071–2080, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Artyushkova, K. and Atanassov, P. (2013), X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy for Characterization of Bionanocomposite Functional Materials for Energy-Harvesting Technologies. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2071–2080. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300037
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- New Mexico Implementation Program. Grant Number: DOE-EPSCoR DE-FG02-08ER46530
- Center for Emerging Energy Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!