Mechanism and Nature of the Different Viscosity Sensitivities of Hemicyanine Dyes with Various Heterocycles
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1601–1608, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Cao, J., Hu, C., Liu, F., Sun, W., Fan, J., Song, F., Sun, S. and Peng, X. (2013), Mechanism and Nature of the Different Viscosity Sensitivities of Hemicyanine Dyes with Various Heterocycles. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1601–1608. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300049
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21136002, 21076032, 20923006
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB724706, 2012CB733702
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA02A105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!