Mechanism and Nature of the Different Viscosity Sensitivities of Hemicyanine Dyes with Various Heterocycles
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1601–1608, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Cao, J., Hu, C., Liu, F., Sun, W., Fan, J., Song, F., Sun, S. and Peng, X. (2013), Mechanism and Nature of the Different Viscosity Sensitivities of Hemicyanine Dyes with Various Heterocycles. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1601–1608. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300049
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21136002, 21076032, 20923006
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB724706, 2012CB733702
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA02A105
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.