Characterizing the Role of Iodine Doping in Improving Photovoltaic Performance of Dye-Sensitized Hierarchically Structured ZnO Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1977–1984, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, J.-X., Zheng, Y.-Z., Lu, X.-H., Chen, J.-F., Tao, X. and Zhou, W. (2013), Characterizing the Role of Iodine Doping in Improving Photovoltaic Performance of Dye-Sensitized Hierarchically Structured ZnO Solar Cells. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1977–1984. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300066
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20906004, 20977005, 21121064, 21176019, 201003042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!