Influence of the Li⋅⋅⋅π Interaction on the H/X⋅⋅⋅π Interactions in HOLi⋅⋅⋅C6H6⋅⋅⋅HOX/XOH (X=F, Cl, Br, I) Complexes
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1591–1600, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, Y., Wu, W., Li, X., Zheng, S. and Meng, L. (2013), Influence of the Li⋅⋅⋅π Interaction on the H/X⋅⋅⋅π Interactions in HOLi⋅⋅⋅C6H6⋅⋅⋅HOX/XOH (X=F, Cl, Br, I) Complexes. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1591–1600. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300075
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102033, 21171047, 21073051
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: B2011205058
- Education Department Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Numbers: ZH2012106, ZD2010126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!