The Effects of the Formation of Stone–Wales Defects on the Electronic and Magnetic Properties of Silicon Carbide Nanoribbons: A First-Principles Investigation
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 2841–2852, August 26, 2013
How to Cite
Guan, J., Yu, G., Ding, X., Chen, W., Shi, Z., Huang, X. and Sun, C. (2013), The Effects of the Formation of Stone–Wales Defects on the Electronic and Magnetic Properties of Silicon Carbide Nanoribbons: A First-Principles Investigation. ChemPhysChem, 14: 2841–2852. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300097
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21103065, 21073075, 21173097
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB932800
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20110061120024, 20100061110046
- Jilin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!