Harnessing Electron Transfer from the Perchlorotriphenylmethide Anion to Y@C82(C2v) to Engineer an Endometallofullerene-Based Salt
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1670–1675, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Kareev, I. E., Laukhina, E., Bubnov, V. P., Martynenko, V. M., Lloveras, V., Vidal-Gancedo, J., Mas-Torrent, M., Veciana, J. and Rovira, C. (2013), Harnessing Electron Transfer from the Perchlorotriphenylmethide Anion to Y@C82(C2v) to Engineer an Endometallofullerene-Based Salt. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1670–1675. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300107
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Spanish Dirección General de Investigación. Grant Number: CTQ2010-19501/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR00516
- CSIC-NFBR. Grant Number: 2008RU0073
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 09-03-91291-INIS-a, 13-03-01291-a
- Presidium of the RAS. Grant Number: 8
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.