Theoretical Investigation of Generator–Collector Microwell Arrays for Improving Electroanalytical Selectivity: Application to Selective Dopamine Detection in the Presence of Ascorbic Acid
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1887–1898, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Oleinick, A., Zhu, F., Yan, J., Mao, B., Svir , I. and Amatore, C. (2013), Theoretical Investigation of Generator–Collector Microwell Arrays for Improving Electroanalytical Selectivity: Application to Selective Dopamine Detection in the Presence of Ascorbic Acid. ChemPhysChem, 14: 1887–1898. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201300134
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- French Ministry of Research
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2012J01054
- ANR Chaire d′Excellence. Grant Number: ANR-10-CHEX-012-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!